AR-556 Pistol Features
- Lower receiver is fitted with an adjustable SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace® to aid in accuracy, balance and recoil management.
- Handguard is free-floating for accuracy and the slim, 9″ length provides enhanced ergonomics and support. Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Pistol-length gas system provides smoother operation and reduces felt recoil.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Optimized feed ramp provides improved reliability, and the matte black oxide finish provides corrosion resistance.
- Bolt carrier and gas key have chrome-plated inside diameters to provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
- The threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
- Also includes: One magazine.
AR-556 Pistol Specifications
- Caliber: 350 Legend
- Feature: SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Handguard: Free-Float with M-LOK Attachment Slots
- Sights: None
- Barrel Length: 9.50″
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28 x 0.4
- Type: Pistol
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Capacity: 5
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Height: 7.20″
- Weight: 5.6 lb.
- Overall Length: 24″-26.60″
- Grooves: 5