CZ Bren 2 MS Pistol 7.62X39 14-inches 30Rds Specifications:
Gone is the reciprocating charging handle, replaced with one that stays stowed in the forward position until it is needed. Swappable from side to side, it does double duty as a forward assist. Also added is an AR-style bolt catch/release system that is mirrored on both sides of the firearm, as well as a catch/release nestled into the front of the trigger guard. The magazine release and safety are also ambidextrous and located in very familiar locations for anyone versed in the AR platform.
Chambered in 223 and 7.62×39, each is available in several barrel lengths. AR-15 style magazines are used for 223 variants, whereas in 7.62 the factory’s magazines are used to ensure last round hold-open and consistent feeding. All variants are swappable to different barrel lengths and chamberings and also feature a modular forend that can be swapped to different lengths.
In pistol form, the Bren 2 Ms comes with a flush rear plate that has the provision for attaching a AR-style buffer tube for the installation of an arm brace, cheek rest or similar pistol stabilizing device. For those who wish to SBR, a Carbine buffer tube and stock can be installed or the entire rear plate can be removed and replaced with a factory folding/adjustable stock.
CZ Bren 2 MS Pistol 7.62X39 14-inches 30Rds Features:
- Smaller lighter version of then modular Bren platform
- Built to swap between chamberings & barrels
- Shorter gas system allows for barrel lengths down to 8″ while giving settings for normal use or adverse conditions
- Shorter thinner aluminum receiver
- Charging handle remains forward while the action cycles
- Ratcheting mechanism charges firearm & can be used as a forward assist
- Ambidextrous controls
- Bolt release located inside trigger guard
- M16/AR15 style paddle-style bolt catch/release
- Full-length top rail
- Flip-up adjustable iron sights
- Forend features bottom rail & side rails
- Storage space in the pistol grip with interchangeable backstraps
- Caliber/Gauge 7.62X39
- Capacity 30 Rounds
- Barrel Length 14-inches